Our flush station is ready to help
WHY EMBRYO TRANSFER?
Embryo transfer is the quickest and most cost effective method of increasing the rate of genetic improvement within a group of animals.
Through assisted reproductive techniques (ART), you the breeder will be able to:
- Superovulate a donor cow to produce multiple follicles, breed the donor, and recover the resultant embryos in 7 days. After recovery, embryos can be transferred into recipientsowned by the individual farm. Embryos can also be cryopreserved (frozen) for use later during a specific breeding season, stored to preserve valuable/irreplaceable genetics or sold domestically.
- Potentially produce more progeny from superior animals over a shorter time period.
- Profit from the increased sale of quality genetics without losing your base bloodlines.
- Freeze embryos from superior donor animals for future transfers or for sale of these frozen embryos at a later stage.
- Extend the reproductive life of older animals when these animals are unable to carry offspring but can still produce embryos for transfer into suitable recipient animals.
- Conserve the genetics of your own superior stud animals through embryo cryopreservation.
- Import superior genetics, globaly, for improved breed diversity.
Contact us for more information and prices